What Is 3D Printing?
My Top 5 Useful 3D Prints
Angus from Maker’s Muse created a Top 3 Useful 3D Prints video, and that got me thinking about what I have printed that is practical and useful. So, here is my Top 5 Useful / Practical 3D Prints!
What is 3D Printing – 3D Printing Defined
3D printing turns computer models into real physical things. It takes different materials, from biodegradeable plastic filament PLA to ABS plastic to Nylon, melts it into thin layers onto a surface, moves up and prints another layer. After layer upon layer, you are left with a physical object. You can use software to make these […]
What is 3D Scanning – 3D Scanning Defined
Picture an xRay or an MRI of an object. Instead of a flat scan (the kind that makes a fax machine work or a photocopy) you can put an object into a box and scan it on all dimensions. If it’s a baseball, you can scan the size, shape, color, trademarks and stitching. Then you […]
- 3D Printing Video Show 3D Printing Helping With Covid -19
- 3D Printing Video – Interviews About The 3D Printing Industry About The Talent Shortage
- 3D Printing Videos Presents A Fun 3D Printing Comic SlideShow
- 3D Printing Video – Top 10 Trends In 3D Printing
- 3D-Printed Valves for Life-Saving Coronavirus Treatments